Microsoft Cloud App Security is a multimode cloud access security broker (CASB). It provides visibility, control over data travel, and sophisticated analytics to identify and combat cyberthreats across all your Microsoft cloud services.
Blumira integrates with Microsoft Cloud App Security to stream Microsoft cloud security event logs and alerts to the Blumira service for threat detection and actionable response.
Before you begin
To send Microsoft Cloud App Security logs to Blumira, follow these steps:
- Go to https://portal.cloudappsecurity.com/ and log in.
- Navigate to Settings > Security Extensions.
- Select API Tokens.
- Click + to add a new token.
- Enter a name, such as “Blumira Sensor”.
- Make a note of the token and the URL for use in later steps.
Providing Cloud App Security credentials to Blumira
To collect Microsoft Cloud App Security logs on an existing sensor in the Blumira sensor UI, you must add a Cloud App Security module.
To add a module on an existing sensor and provide credentials:
- In Blumira, click Settings.
- Click Sensors.
- Click the sensor on which you want to add a module.
- On the detail page for the sensor, scroll down and click Add Module.
- In the Add New Module window, select the newest version of this integration's module. Note: For the best stability and performance, Blumira will update the module version when old versions are deprecated.
- Enter the credentials that you gathered in the "Before you begin" section above.
- (Optional) Type a name for this log deployment in the Log Source Name box. This name is what will appear in the "device_address" column in the results of your event data queries. If you might have additional modules collect logs for different integrations in the future, this will help you distinguish them. Note: The name can only contain alphanumeric characters, periods, and hyphens; no spaces or underscores are allowed.
- Click Install.