After you set up a new integration with Blumira, you can verify that logs are reaching Blumira within the app by checking the integration's log counts. Most integrations take a few minutes before their log counts begin. With the following exceptions, when you integrate with Blumira, we collect logs from the time the integration completes and onward:
- Microsoft 365 includes data from up to 7 days prior to the integration.
- Mimecast includes SIEM endpoint data from up to 30 days prior to the integration, but their other endpoints do not include past data.
- AWS includes data from up to 1 hour prior to the integration.
To verify that an integration via a Cloud Connector was successful:
- In Blumira, navigate to Settings > Cloud Connectors.
- Find the relevant data source.
- Under Total Logs, ensure that the number of logs received is greater than zero.